Hey! How’s it going? It’s Monday, so let the struggle to Friday begin! Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favorite higher end items that I think are totally worth the price tag when you want to occasionally spoil yourself for working so hard!
1. Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette and Shade & Light Glimmer Palette – $49 each. If you need two versatile palettes that are easy to use, blendable, and just down right gorgeous – you need these! They’re the perfect companions for easy to create looks!
2. Sephora Collection Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying – $20. This is pretty much a dupe for the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment (which I also love!). This really cleans out my pores and detoxes my skin!
3. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb – $22/ $38. I’ve had both the smaller and larger version of this moisturizer, it really depends on when I run out and how much I feel like spending at the time. This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer. If you have oily skin, thank me later! This has a gel consistency and soaks into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or feeling too heavy. This has helped change my skin for the better and I highly recommend it!
4. Clinique Pep Start Hydroblur Moisturizer – $29.50. I actually don’t use this as a moisturizer per say. I love this before my makeup in the morning. It doesn’t do a great job moisturizing my skin, but it perfects the skin and blur pores in such a gorgeous way. It has a silicone feel to it but isn’t overly heavy on the skin. I follow this with primer and the rest of my makeup routine. If you struggle with large pores and other skin imperfections that you struggle to cover, give the smaller size of this a try!
5. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette – $38. I said it once and I’ll say it again, I was so wrong about my assumptions. This palette is beautiful and worth every single cent. These are pigmented, blend beautifully, don’t crease, and overall apply like a dream. If you haven’t gotten your hands on it – you’re missing out!
6. Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder – $26.99. If you love an out of this world, in your face highlight this is the highlight for you! Its incredibly blinding and I would love to roll around in this, but I fear that may be unacceptable.
7. Lush Charity Pot – $28. This stuff is amazing on incredible dry or burnt skin. Its perfect for throwing in your bag on a beach vacation! While it does leave you feeling a bit like a greased up pig, its incredibly soothing on irritated skin. Even the next day I find my skin still feeling soft and hydrated. I used this on my husband when he got so burnt he looked like a walking lobster. I’ve been through 2 jars now and its a summer staple in this house.
Not Pictured items:
8. Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – $45. My life was a lie before I tried this body butter. Yes, the price tag is scary – It was on my wish list for some time before I received it for my birthday. I’ve been sparingly using this deliciously scented cream in fear of using it too fast. It has a rich pistachio caramel scent that really sets the product apart. This leaves my skin feeling tighter and overall just really nice! I love the slight glow my legs have after applying this. Add this to your Christmas list!
9. Express Portfino Shirts – $49-$59. I know this isn’t a beauty product, but if you work in an office environment or just want some nice dress shirts that will last you for years, these are worth every penny! Express also sends out amazing coupons! I probably have 7 or 8 of these shirts in varying colors and styles but these are timeless. The light fabric makes them perfect for under a suit jacket or pairs nicely with a pencil skirt. You can throw them in the wash and dry them with no worry they will shrink on you. I’ve had some of them for YEARS! Sometimes you can find these at Gabes or Marshalls for a fraction of the cost. New York and Company also make similar shirts that I have 3 of but the Express shirts fit my body type perfectly!
Sorry I totally forgot to take pictures of the last items on the list! I completely spaced. Whoops!
I know some of these items aren’t incredibly high in price, but I’m not one to purchase luxury brands. Sure I have some sample sizes laying around, but they normally aren’t items I reach for every day! These are items I reach for at LEAST twice a week or more.
What items do you love to splurge on?