I generally don’t do many tags but I wanted to change it up a bit. Plus i’ve recently stumbled upon a couple Beauty Blog Tag posts I wanted to do, so I’m actually going to combine them into one post. The Beauty Habits Tag I discovered over on Nerdy Shique Universe and the Makeup Bloggers Tag I discovered over on Life with Mrs T.
This is going to be a long one, so lets get into it!
- Do you remember your first makeup item? I don’t remember the exact item but my mom sold Avon, so it had to be something from that line! I use to help her with orders and sometimes I would get to pick something out! I guess that’s where my love for beauty started.
- How often do you wear a full face of makeup? Five days a week or more. I always wear makeup to work and occasionally on the weekends if we go out to dinner.
- What coverage do you like in a foundation? Medium to full!
- Is your look more neutral or colorful? Neutral for sure! Maybe too neutral.
- What’s your favorite high-end brand? Hmmmm…. This is a hard one. I’d have to say either Anastasia Beverly Hills or It Cosmetics.
- How long does it take for your full makeup to do? About an hour. Less if I’m going more natural and maybe a little longer if I’m attempting to put on lashes! lol.
- What cosmetics brand are you desperate to try but haven’t yet? Melt, Zoeva, and Charlotte Tilbury.
- What is the one step that takes you the longest to do? My brows! They can be such a pain! They’ve finally started to grow and fill in, so they’re slowly becoming easier to do. Why did we ever wax 90% of our brows on in the 2000’s?!?!?!
- Favorite drugstore brand? Definitely Wet’n Wild. They have absolutely stepped up their game over the past year or two.
- What makeup look is out of your comfort zone? Anything too colorful! I have so much respect for anyone who creates beautiful bright looks.
- Do you wear fake eyelashes? Sometimes…. when I can actually successfully put them on!
- Do you wear matte, glossy, or cream lipsticks? I prefer matte and then cream. I’m not a fan of glossy anything.
- Is there any makeup you can’t leave the house without wearing? It depends. I don’t wear makeup when heading grocery shopping or the gym. If I’m going to work I prefer a full face. All depends on my plans but if I had to choose brows and mascara.
- Do you highlight or contour? Absolutely. Although lately I’ve only been using a little matte bronzer to quickly contour.
- What is the one step that makes you feel complete? Setting spray!!!
- How often do you buy a makeup product? Too often!
- Do you have a monthly beauty budget or spend freely? I spend freely but I don’t go overboard…. most of the time! lol.
- Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales for your beauty products? Absolutely!!!! I am always trying to score a good deal. Whether it be with coupons, Ulta points, or hitting up the sale section.
- Which beauty product do you buy the most of? Its either between highlight or eyeshadow.
- Is there a brand that you don’t like? I’m going to say Jeffrey Star or Kylie Cosmetics. I choose not to support these brands.
- Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup? Sephora or Ulta.
- Do you like trying new skincare products or sticking to a routine? Trying new products is how I discovered my new favorite routine! Even though I have down a routine that works well for me, I still change it up every now and again depending on my skin needs.
Feel free to share your answers to some of these questions with me! I’d love to get you know my readers! Also, if you have any other questions – just shoot!