Hey guys! I wanted to do an update on my current favorites. These are the products I have been loving and using pretty much every day.
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer – I’ve been going for a more natural brow lately, rather than an intense Instagram brow, and this has been perfect.
- Tarte Close Up Lash Liner – I’ve been using this liner just about every day. While it may not be as intense of a black liner, it goes on smooth and lasts all day through work. If I really want an intense black wing, I go over it with black eyeshadow. This liner is quick an easy to apply when I’m quickly getting ready for work in the morning.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light – I am obsessed with this bronzer. The light shade is PERFECT for my very fair skin. When I’m self tanned I use the regular shade and its still perfect. This bronzer goes on smooth and blends nicely. It doesn’t get patchy and lasts all day. Plus it doesn’t make me look orange!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – I’m always an oily mess and this really helps keep everything in place. I notice a huge difference when I don’t use setting spray. Now that its starting to get warm and humid I can’t go without this stuff.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – I absolutely love this concealer. I actually don’t know what I did before I started using it. I remember being so skeptical when I first purchased it but it blend like a dream and covers my dark circles. The best part is that it doesn’t get cakey or sink into my fine lines.
- Smahbox Photo Finish Primer – I love this primer. It fills in my pores and helps my makeup glide over my skin seamlessly. I’ve used a lot of primers and I still have a drawer full but this is one I reach for time and time again.
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb – I’ve really been trying to take better care of my skin and I’ve been hunting for products that will work well with my oily skin. Once I found this I haven’t turned back! A moisturizer for oily skin! Plus it helps minimize pores? SIGN ME UP. This never leaves me feeling greasy and it absorbs nicely into the skin. It never leaves a residue and is cooling when first applied. I really love this stuff!
- Not Your Mother Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo – I always drift away from this shampoo and try other brands but I always come back to this. Its affordable and does a great job of soaking up my oils. I started using dry shampoo two years ago instead of washing my hair every day and its made the biggest difference in my hair. Its much healthier, its shinier and I don’t get nearly as many split ends or have as much breakage.
What are some of your favorite products? Do you have any suggestions? If you have oily skin, I’d love to know what works for you! I’m always on the hunt for new products.