Hey guys! Back in March I headed to LA for a mini vacay and while I was there I got to check out the Morphe store front in Burbank. Of course I went a little overboard but it was absolutely worth it!
I apologize but this isn’t going to be in any certain order. I’m just going to list what I picked up!
- Premium Individual Eyeshadow in Stash
- Premium Individual Eyeshadow in Hooked
- Empty Magnetic Palette
- 2 Morphe Pro Blenders – I’m obsessed with these blenders!
- Two Pairs of Lashes
- Individual Lashes
- Y19 Blending Brush
- MB16 Shader Brush
- R45 Angled Liner Brush – The perfect eyeliner brush! Its so small and precise.
- E17 Crease Blending Brush
- Y7 Round Buffing Brush
- M169 Round Crease Brush
- R35 Deluxe Blending Brush
- MB32 Detailed Angled Liner Brush
- Concealer in Sand
- Liquid Lipstick in Sasha
- Liquid Lipstick in Vanity – The perfect pinky nude!! I’m in love!
- Translucent Setting Powder
- Eyeshadow in Granite
- Eyeshadow in ES114
- Eyeshadow in Candy Bloom
- Eyeshadow in Nuts For You
- Eyeshadow in Perfection
- Eyeshadow in Infinity and Beyond
- Pressed Pigment in Coffee & Drama
I love everything I picked up but I’ve had a running list of items I’ve been wanting to grab!
The liquid lipsticks are a very thin formula which I find very comfortable. They have decent staying power and the only time I find that I have to reapply is after I eat something pretty greasy. Overall I really love both shades and would recommend them. I’m wearing Vanity in the picture above – excuse my face and messy hair I was in the middle of getting ready.
I picked up two precision blenders and I’m really impressed. They are bouncy and don’t soak up a ton of water yet they really expand. The points are nice for blending concealer or getting a precise line when baking. My foundation looks really nice when I use these and overall I’ve been pretty impressed! I’ll be doing a battle of the sponges soon – so stay tuned!
As always the eyeshadows are super pigmented and blendable. You can never go wrong with them and the best part is that they range from $2-6, which is a steal!!
Have you tried any of these products? Would you guys be interested in any in-depth reviews of anything? Let me know!