Hey beauties! Since I’ve placed myself on a no-buy for the foreseeable future (my shopping has gotten a little out of hand the past few weeks), I thought I’d share my current Wish List.
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray – I love setting sprays and facial sprays in general. I’m always looking for a good alternative my holy grail Urban Decay De-Slick.
- Wet’n Wild Photo Focus Foundation and Face Powder – I’m always on the hunt for a good foundation that’s friendly with oily skin and I’ve heard rave reviews on these!
- Morphe Liquid Lipsticks – I’ve had my eye on these since they were released. I love liquid lipsticks and I’m hoping to grab a few on my upcoming trip to LA.
- Tarte Everyday Tartiest Color Collection – I’ve been wanting to try the eyeliner and mascara for ages now, plus I love Tarte blush so this seems like a great way to get a little of everything. Plus, the packaging!
- Becca Suncaster Palette – I had no idea this was releasing until I saw a random Instagram post saying this palette was live on the Ulta website. I love Becca blushes and highlights, so naturally this is on my list. I’m curious to see swatches of the bronzer before picking it up though!
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask – I’ve been testing out this mask and a few others recently. Its safe to say I’m obsessed and I’m dying to have the full size!
- MAC Solar Glow Times Nine Palette – This looks like a perfect neutral palette! You know I can’t pass up a good neutral palette!
- GlamGlow Glowsetter Setting Spray – I love setting sprays, its a problem – ok?
- Wet’n Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick – These look amazing and I’m dying to try a couple shades!
- Casey Holmes x Smashbox Spotlight Palette – I love highlights and I love Casey’s video’s – I’ve been watching her for years now! The pearl palette just calls to me!
I know this was a huge list but there is so much makeup coming out right now! Its so hard to not want everything. What’s on Wish List? Have you picked up any of these? If so, please let me know!!