Hi beauties. How’s it going?
Since I generally don’t do a lot of hauls on my blog, I thought I would share some things I recently picked up. I had a bonus offer for 5x’s the points on NYX, L’Oreal, and Maybelline. Also at the same time I had a bonus offer for 5x’s the point for my 6th year anniversary being a platinum member…. obviously my makeup obsession has been going on for a while. Anyway, I wanted to take advantage of the points and grab some new things as well as pick up a few things I was running low on.
Note: Anything listed below with an * is a repurchase.
- Sephora Collection Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes*
- Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask
- Sephora Collection Instant Hydro Gel Eye Mask Depuffing & Moisturizing
- Sephora Collection Orchid Face Mask
- Sephora Collection Orchid Eye Mask
- Sephora Collection Pomegranate Eye Mask*
- Sephora Collection Express Eye Makeup Remove Wipes – Free Sample
- Cover FX perfect Setting Powder Deluxe Sample – Free with $25 purchase
- Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack*
- Tony Moly I’m Real Anti Aging Sheet Mask
- Cat Wrinkle Face Art mask Sheet
- The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask Sachet
- Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask*
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- NYX Brow Mascara in Brunette*
- NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Rose Dust
- L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paint in Taupless
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Fair & Light*
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte in 102*
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
- Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Rapid Grow Leave In Conditioner
- Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer – Free Sample
This haul was mostly focused on skin care. I’ve really gotten into skincare and taking better care of my skin. I’ve been better over the past 6 months but I’m still trying out different products. I also LOVE to put a mask on and just sit down and relax before bed.
I do plan on getting a skin care post up on what products I’ve been liking so if have any suggestions for oily skin – send them my way! If there is anything listed above you would like to see an in-depth review on, please let me know.