Since I’m on such a roll with late posts lets get right into October’s BoxyCharm.
- IBY Beauty Three’s Company Eye Shadow Trio $19 – I’ll be honest, these shades were incredible similar to shades in the September palette that I gave this to my mom. She’ll get more use out of it then I would.
- Luxie Eye Blend Brush Pack – These brushes retail for $12 a piece and are amazing! I received a Luxie brush in a past Ipsy bag and fell in love. These brushes are such high quality and make blending shadows easy.
- Starlooks Ultra Matte Lip Paint in Sultry $11 – I wanted to love this. I had high hopes for product since I LOVE the shade – But unfortunately this was one of the WORST matte lipsticks I have ever tried. It went on patchy and when you apply a second coat it clumps. It was awful and just a mess. It went in the trash after I tried to wear it once. I don’t have time or space for a shitty lip product! I’m tight on space until I need new storage and it can’t be wasted on bad products. (Someone remind me to declutter soon! Haha)
- Temptu Bronze Shimmer Bronzer $29.50 – I’m currently WAY too pale for this and it has too much shimmer for me to wear it alone but it’ll be nice mixed in with a little lotion or just a drop with foundation. I’ll definitely get use out of but not until next summer.
- Briogeo Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Crème $24 – I have been loving this stuff. It really helps tame my hair, protects it from heat damage, and gives it shine. I’ve really been trying to take better care of my hair over the past year so this was the PERFECT product to help keep my hair on track!
Overall a great box and I am still loving BoxyCharm!