I’ve been such a slacker when it comes to posting my subscription box reviews! So today lets just combine October and November!
October’s box included the following goodies:
- Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel $55- I’ll be honest I haven’t tried this yet
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb $38- Haven’t tried this either
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil – My hair loves this mask! While I won’t be shelling out eh $71 for a full size, I loved it while it lasted.
- Blinc Mascara Amplified $26 – This is a tubing mascara and honestly it makes me nervous. This came with instructions and I was terrified of pulling my lashes out when I was taking off. Its ok but doesn’t give me much volume.
- Smahbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick $24 – I love the shade and the formula! I’ll be picking up some other shades in the future!
Novembers box included the following goodies:
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet $39 – I haven’t tried this yet
- Cover FX Illuminating Primer $38 – I love this primer! Finally an illuminating primer that works well with my oily skin. It keeps my oils at bay but still helps give an overall glow and keeps my makeup in tact.
- GlamGlow Gavity Mud Firming Treatment $69 – I’ve used this one and felt like a space cadet! After I peeled this mask off my skin felt nice but I’m not sure if I saw a huge after just one use.
- Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink $12 – I’m not really into glosses or bright shades of pink but the formula doesn’t seem too sticky.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold $29 – I loved this! The shade is gorgeous and this stayed on my eyes all day without creasing. I’m really impressed this sucker didn’t budge!
Overall I like Novembers box much better than Octobers! This has been arriving later and later in the month which I drives me nuts!
The December theme is partygoers so I am hoping for some fun products!