Hey all! Today’s post is going to be a little bit different. The Anti- Haul is a youtube concept on products that you will not be purchasing. So today’s post is going to be just that – items I will not be purchasing and why.
Please keep in mind these are my opinions and in no way are meant to offend anyone. I’m sure I wouldn’t agree with all of your opinions either. We all don’t like the same things or do our makeup the same way.
- Metallic Lipsticks
- I will not be purchasing any metallic lipsticks. I’m not a fan of the way it looks on the lips. It reminds me too much of chunky glittery lip gloss, yuck! Ofra, ColourPop, and Jouer are just some of the brands I have seen release metallic lipsticks.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- The shades in this palette just don’t do anything for me. I don’t wear a lot of pinky/red eye shadows. I’m more of a brown/bronzy/ taupe girl. I have close to 20 palettes and could probably come close to matching most of the shades in the palette. It just doesn’t do it for me. However, I do LOVE ABH. This is in means a knock at the quality!
- Kylie Lip Kits
- First off – I’d have to be drunk to pay $29 plus $8.95 for shipping. $37.95 is not worth it for a lipstick and pencil. NOPE. I’m MORE than happy buying Colour Pop products that are amazing quality and extremely affordable. I’m also not going to be fighting to buy the over priced products. For comparison, I just ordered 6 products from Colour Pop for $31.00 and free shipping. Just no.
- Nikki Tutorials/ TOO Faced Collab Palette
- I’m sure the shadows themselves are wonderful but I’m not thrilled with the shade range. Again these weren’t shades for me and I’m ok with that.
- Urban Decay Moondust Palette
- Again….. I would never get any use out of this palette. It doesn’t do anything for me and I’d only wear 2 shades. I love shimmer/metallic/ foiled eye shadows but these just don’t float my boat.
What are some products you wont be buying and why? I’d love to know!