I know, I know – Its August and I’m just now getting July’s box up. At least the August box hasn’t shipped yet, right?
I LOVED July’s box!! Its really going to be hard to beat it! Lets get into the products which came in the cutest draw string bag with a popsicle on it!
- Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate – This is already one of my holy grail products, so its nice to have a travel friendly size!
- Beautyblender Blotterazzi – I love this! I’m so glad it came in this months box, its been saving my t-zone!
- Beautyblender Cleanser – I haven’t used this yet but its great this was included with the Blotterazzi.
- Quai Wave Spray – I tried this spray on 2nd day hair that has been washed and air dried. It worked really well and gave me waves with out the crunch! No one likes crunchy hair!
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay – I haven’t tried this yet but I do like First Aid Beauty Products.
- Nest Citrine Parfume – I love citrus scents, so this was right up my alley! It smalles so good!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer – I really enjoy the original Smashbox Primer and I have been liking this one just as much. It really helps to fill in and disguise some of my larger pores.
If you haven’t got on the waiting list you definitely should! For $10.50 a month it is completely worth it. I haven’t been disappointed yet! We received a total of 7 decent size samples this month – You absolutely can’t beat it!