Just a fun beauty tag for today! I hope your week is going well and please feel free to share your answers as well!
- What is your favourite social Media platform? I don’t really have a favorite. I don’t post on any particular platform consistantly but I do like to browse Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest.
- Do you remove your makeup when you get home or before you go to bed? Unless I know we have visitors coming over after work, I immediately take my makeup off and put on comfy clothes. If you’re a good friend you’ll accept my sweat pants and no makeup face!
- If someone took away all of your makeup items, which ones would you immediately replace? Foundation, concealer, and mascara. I can’t function without them and a good base is everything!
- What is a staple item in your wardrobe? Black t-shirts. I love floral skirts in the summer (all with a black background of course). Black t-shirts can easily be dressed up with a pencil or midi skirt and heels yet comfortable in the summer.
- What is your favourite smell? Fresh baked goods! I love the smell of anything sweet – cake, cookies, etc.
- Worst beauty fail ever? A peel off acne gel
- Do you like to read magazines? Magazines aren’t really my thing.
- Why did you start blogging? I love beauty and wanted to share that love and passion with others. Lately I’ve been bored and unmotivated to write though.
- Favourite pair of shoes? This is such a hard question. I love shoes and have a lot of them!
- What hair, makeup and clothes are you wearing right now? Black and White Abstract Houndstooth Print Midi Skirt, black shit, and black stilettos.
- What is your favourite lip product? Its a toss up between Colour Pop Lippie Stix and Colout Pop Ultra Satin
- What is your favourite bronzing product? Too Faced Soleil Chocolate Matte Bronzer in my holy grail but there are a few others I really enjoy as well.
- Where do you get your makeup/beauty inspiration? Instagram, Youtube, Blogs, Pinterest…
- Do you prefer a bold lip or a bold eye? Both! It really depends on my mood and where i’m headed