I haven’t posted in a few days, and I apologize! Things have been crazy with work, wedding planning, and trying to get my eating and working out on track so I can fit into my dress for my fitting in September. So I’ve been a little stressed! Who knew wedding planning was going to be such a pain!? I still say we should have just eloped!
Anyways… I decided to do a Beauty Blogger Tag for you all to get to know me a little bit more. Lets get started since its a long one.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is STICK STRAIGHT. It hate to curl. It has to be 2 or 3 day old dirty hair before it will even consider holding a curl for me. Ugh.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
If you’ve read about my red and white striped zebra experience a few posts ago, I only ever dye my own hair. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I am pretty good at it!
3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
Basically its the same everyday unless its for a special occasion. It already takes me an hour to shower and get ready for work in the morning…and since I already wake up at 4:50am so I can walk out the door around 6.. I don’t want to have to wake up any earlier.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
I’ve only been to a nail salon 5 times max. I do my nails generally every week for work. I can’t stand them to look a hot mess. I recently have gotten into Jamberry’s which are wonderful.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Just about every time I paint them. I always like to change it up.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
My toes are ALWAYS polished. If I am in the house, I generally don’t wear socks so I keep them polished.
7. How long does it take you to put on makeup?
It really just depends on how I am doing my makeup. Generally though, it takes me 20 minutes or so in the morning before work.
8. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face, most definitely my face. You have to have a good foundation for doing your eyes!
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
HA! I am such a collector! My fiance and friends are astonished at the amount of makeup one person could have. I may not think I have that much though, so I always need more! I always love to find new products and learn how to use them.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I’ve only put them on once….Its too time consuming for me and they are a bit much to wear to work.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Monday thru Friday… yes. Weekend… Only if I am going some where and then it depends on where I am going. I dont do a full face just to do some grocery shopping. As much as I love wearing makeup, my skin is acne prone and it needs a break.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Not when I’m home alone but when I’m with family it depends on what we are doing or if we plan on going somewhere.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Other than when I am going to the pool, gym, or tanning bed not really. I’m not very comfortable without makeup especially when I am having a breakout.
14. How may high end products do you have?
Not really sure, I’ve never counted. I’ve got a pretty good mix of products I use. I’m a sucker for palettes and sets though.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Its normally whatever suit or dress I pull out in the morning. I can wear jeans and leggings to work currently but my last job required suits and dress clothes. I feel more professional and like the way I look in them anyway.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Generally I grab one that matches my outfit. Every handbag I own is huge! I need lots of space to carry around all my crap. My current bag is one my wonderful fiance bought for me. Its a large hot pink tote from Coach. I LOVE IT. My go to bag is also a large black hang bag from Coach.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 4:50am and go to bed around 9 or 10pm. I’m at work no later than 645 and leave work no later than 4. So I need my beauty sleep or I get cranky.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I was working out every other day. I fell off track and have just started back up again. I have knee problems, so sometimes it just depends on how my knees are feeling.
19. Left or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I only know a couple of words in Spanish. The most important being cerveza.
22. How many pets do you have?
My fiance’ and I have 2. When we moved into together, we each had a pet. He had a cat named Itchy and I had a chinchilla named Rocky. Surprisingly they get along, and Itchy doesn’t try to attack Rocky when he runs.
23. How often are you do you blog?
I try to blog every few days but sometimes life gets in the way. I definitely try to read posts on here everyday though!
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read them all!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see others posts?
I definitely do! I am constantly discovering new products to try thanks to other bloggers.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It was just random really. My friend was trying to help me decide…This was the end result
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I generally just use my iPhone. I have a Nikon, but I don’t get it out often since its older and gives me a hard time. I really need a new one!
28. How often do you clean your house?
Generally every weekend. We do the dishes everyday as well as keep up on laundry. We really aren’t messy since its just the two of us.
29. Whats your favorite color?
Its a toss up between hot pink and black. (Surprisingly I didn’t choose those for the wedding colors)
30. Do you swear?
All the fucking time. I have the mouth of a sailor. I do try to keep it under wraps at work most of the time. I don’t really care who doesn’t like or if guys think its trashy. I’ve generally worked with all guys and was a cop…. There is no changing me at this point.
31. What are you doing for the rest of the day?
Working. I’ve got a briefing to finish but its been a slow day so far. (Which is why Ive been able to blog)
Sorry that was so long!! I hope you enjoyed it!
Feel free to repost this with your answers!
Bye for now! ❤